Giving Thanks. Giving Back.
Spirit of Community Campaign
Terms and Conditions
Description: The Enterprise Bank Spirit of Community Campaign (“campaign”) will give away a $1,000 donation to an eligible area non-profit during each week of a 10 week period beginning September 9, 2016 and ending November 17, 2016. The campaign begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on September 2, 2016 with the nomination of non-profits local to the Greater Nashua New Hampshire market. The nomination period begins at 12:00 a.m. EST on September 2, 2016, and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on November 10, 2016. Each week, three (3) nominated non-profits will be the contestants for a $1,000 donation from Enterprise Bank. The public will vote each week to decide upon a winner from amongst these non-profits.
Public voting to determine which of the nominated non-profits will win the $1,000 donation from Enterprise Bank will begin at 9:00 a.m. EST on Friday of each week of the campaign and end at 11:59 p.m. EST of the following Thursday. Each week’s winner will be formally announced on the Friday following the end of voting.
Who Can Enter: The campaign is open only to non-profit organizations who A) operate primarily in the Greater Nashua New Hampshire area as defined by Enterprise Bank, or B) have a fully-staffed office operating within the aforementioned region.
Enterprise Bank defines the Greater Nashua New Hampshire market as the townships of Amherst, Hollis, Hudson, Merrimack and Nashua.
How to Nominate a Non-Profit: To nominate a non-profit to be eligible to receive a $1,000 donation, you must visit www.spiritofcommunity.com and complete the ONLINE ENTRY FORM.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE NOMINATION PROCESS.
Nominations will be accepted on a rolling basis from the beginning of the campaign (12:00 a.m. EST, September 2, 2016) through the second-to-last week of the campaign (11:59 p.m. EST, November 10, 2016). Enterprise Bank will not limit nominations during this period, and encourages individuals to nominate more than one eligible non-profit over the course of the campaign. Enterprise Bank is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries or for printing errors. Entrants are responsible for all charges imposed by their Internet service provider and/or wireless service provider (as applicable), including any applicable taxes on such services, in connection with submission of an entry. All entries become the property of Enterprise Bank.
Finalist selection and verification: Enterprise Bank may select potential finalists based on a number of factors; for example, # of nominations, reasons for nomination (by nominator), geographic location, etc. Finalists are selected at ENTERPRISE BANK’s sole discretion and none of the above factors guarantee being selected as a finalist.
1. A total of three (3) local non-profits will be chosen in the Greater Nashua New Hampshire market from nominations received by 11:59 p.m. EST each Thursday of the campaign. These non-profits will be eligible to receive votes to win a $1,000 donation. Non-profits considered would be described as organizations that are tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
2. Selection of potential finalists will be made after the consideration of several factors, including (but not limited to): geographic location, organizational footprint, number of nominations received, reason for nomination (as provided by nominator).
3. Finalists are selected at the sole discretion of Enterprise Bank. None of the aforementioned factors guarantee selection as a finalist.
How to Vote for a Non-Profit: To vote for a weekly winner to receive the $1,000 donation, you must visit www.spiritofcommunity.com and vote using the ONLINE VOTING FORM.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE VOTING PROCESS.
Enterprise Bank is not responsible for lost, late, or incomplete votes. Entrants are responsible for all charges imposed by their Internet service provider and/or wireless service provider (as applicable), including any applicable taxes on such services, in connection with submission of an entry. All entries become the property of Enterprise Bank, and the entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
Winner selection and verification:
1. Of the three (3) nominees selected for voting each week, the non-profit selected to receive the $1,000 donation from Enterprise Bank will be determined by number of public votes received between 9:00 a.m. EST on Friday and 11:59 p.m. EST the following Thursday. Winners will be announced each Friday following the end of the week’s voting.
2. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for donations except at the sole discretion of Enterprise Bank. Enterprise Bank has the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
3. Enterprise Bank is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the donation.
Prizes: The following donation/prize will be awarded
Ten (10) Lump Sum Donations: one (1) $1,000 donation will be awarded to the non-profit that receives the most votes during each week of the campaign’s ten (10) week duration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules can be found at www.spiritofcommunity.com.
3. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Enterprise Bank accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize or donation awarded hereunder
4. In the event of a tie, Enterprise Bank reserves the right to unilaterally select a winner.
5. The individual winner will be notified by phone. Before claiming prize or donation, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Enterprise Bank at the time of notification. Winner must show picture identification to claim donation. Winner must agree to sign a model release to Enterprise Bank.
6. If the winner does not respond to notification within five (5) business days another winner may be notified. Business days exclude Saturdays and Bank holidays (Monday, October 10, 2016 and Friday, November 11, 2016) and any day on which the Bank may otherwise be closed due to weather or emergency.
7. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for the donation except at the sole discretion of Enterprise Bank. Enterprise Bank has the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
8. Winner is responsible for all taxes and tax reporting based on the estimated retail value of the prize as set forth in these rules.
9. Contestants are eligible to win only one (1) prize during the campaign period, regardless of the number of nominations received.
10. Non-profits that have been selected as finalists but have not been chosen as winners remain eligible to be re-selected as finalists.
11. Enterprise Bank is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
12. Enterprise Bank cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Enterprise Bank is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
13. Enterprise Bank reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
14. Void where prohibited.